No photos for this Ride yet.
2013 AM General M1165-A1 HMMWV
Approx. Value: $85,000.00
The latest version of the venerable Humvee from AM General, the M1165-A1 is the result of decades of evolution of the HMMWV platform. It is faster, has more payload and ground clearance, is more comfortable and reliable than prior models.
The Battlewagon 3 wears a bit of armor and has 3x machine gun mounts.
Exterior Color: Desert Tan
Interior Color: Olive Drab
Body Style: Other
Fuel Type: Diesel
Fuel capacity: 25
Engine: 6.5 turbo
Engine location: Front
Engine Displacement: 6.5
Cylinder configuration: V8
Drive type: 4x4
Transmission Detail: 4L80E
The rolling embodiment of "Badass".
This Ride has no mods listed yet.
Following in the footsteps of the hugely popular Battlewagon 1 (US Army M1038 HMMWV) and Battlewagon 2 (USMC M1045-A2 HMMWV), the Battlewagon 3 serves many roles:
- our field vehicle for hunting, shooting, camping
- car show vehicle to delight kids (young and old)
- Firearms industry event demo vehicle (it has 3x machine gun mounts)
- Gun Truck for hire... we routinely assist the US Army by driving for them during Special Forces training exercises.
- Mobile shooting bench - the tailgate is a great place to stage guns for gun reviews
- Mobile shooting platform - folks really like the roof mounted turret that rotates, has armor sides and a "chicken shield"